Monday, April 8, 2013

Catch Me I'm Falling...


Today I can feel the weather finally starting the change (thank God). Signs of crocuses and snow drop flowers blooming... I was even able to ditch my jacket.

Although cooler this past weekend, Sarah and I managed to get outdoors for a hike with her parents on Saturday afternoon, along one of our favorite nature preserves in the Capital Region. I already blogged last June about the Christman Sanctuary, which contains a couple of really stunning waterfalls. Well I think now is really the time for us to get cracking on our waterfall search, because things are thawing and the water is falling! Here are some photos I took with my new Canon EOS Rebel T3:


Interesting to see the changes with a longer exposure:



For those who attended our wedding, this waterfall might look familiar 
(we used a photo of it on our invitations).



No comments:

Post a Comment