Saturday, June 29, 2013

Showcase

Happy Saturday.

This past week I was asked to create a new demo reel for my filmmaking work. Many of you have already seen this material, but I thought I would post it anyway:



Yes, I'm now on the professional video site Vimeo. In addition to my Youtube page, I'll be migrating/posting some of my material here as well. 

Spidey approved! Photo ©Jeremy Clowe. All rights reserved.
Some cool news: the videos I created for the Heroes & Villains: The Art of Alex Ross exhibition received two awards during this year's New England Museum Association (NEMA) Publications Competition. The exhibition video won third place for Educational Publications, Materials, & Kits; and the promotional trailer won first place for Marketing/PR Materials-Press Kits, Museum Budget over $500K! It's a good feeling, as these two projects held such a special interest for me.


NEMA sponsors the annual Publication Awards Program, which recognizes excellence in design, production, and effective communication in all aspects of New England museum community publishing. Entries are judged by a panel experienced in publication, design, marketing and communications. Awards are given to those entries which most effectively present their message to the intended audience. 

The videos will be on display during NEMA's 2013 Annual Conference to be held at the waterfront Newport Marriott in Newport, Rhode Island, November 13 through 15, 2013. Cool city... I hope to attend.

Related Links:

2013 NEMA Publications Competition Winners

vimeo.com/jeremyclowe

No comments:

Post a Comment