Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Harmonious!

Now that's what I call "The Clowe Show!" Photo ©Jeremy Clowe.
All rights reserved.
Another way Sarah and I chose to celebrate our anniversary was to head over to the WEXT studios last week. Music has been such a big part of our relationship that we thought it would be fun to record a MyExit show together. 

This was my third time in the WEXT studios, and each time has been a great experience. For Sarah, it was her first time DJing... and I thought she did a great job! I was particularly impressed with her volume control (makes sense, knowing that she is a teacher). 

Anyway, you can listen live to OurExit show next Monday, July 22, 11 p.m. ET, and again on Saturday, July 27 at 8 a.m. 97.7 FM around New York's Capital Region or online at exit977.org

Next week should be a great week for music... I'm finally going to see rockabilly artist JD McPherson in concert at Troy's Ale House (should be quite the intimate show!) and I just won tickets to see Scottish indie band Franz Ferdinard in New York City next Monday ("Live at Letterman"). And the hits keep on comin'...!

Related Link:

"The Clowe Show!," blog entry, May 15, 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment