Sunday, October 14, 2012

Heavy Lifting

I love our new place! We still have much to unpack, but I'm sitting in the living room, surveying all the space... it really is a treat, and very comfortable here. Even though we have been together for seven years, it's our first truly shared space.

We spent the day cleaning Sarah's old apartment... it has been a lot of work, but manageable. I could really feel the workout I had from moving yesterday... my legs were feeling strong after the many trips we took up two flights of stairs. I slept real good last night, and I'm sure tonight will be the same story... it's a good kind of tired... true satisfaction at completing such a daunting and physical task.

I wish I could feel completely free with this move, but there is still a big distraction I have to deal with. Truthfully, it puts a damper on most things, but at least I have a sweet place and loving wife to come home to and truly feel good about myself. If anything, this place will be a great place to get further organized... it's challenging, but I realize I can't put my life on hold... I should just... be.

I can't wait to set this place up... with a studio, and place to entertain friends. Perhaps we will see you soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment