Friday, October 19, 2012

Show Must Go On...

Last night's Morrissey show was cool. It turns out our second row seats were actually first row, so we had an amazing view of the stage (and old Moz himself)! It was a late night, and I'm already feeling a little rough from some allergies... but we have an improv show tonight, so I'm going to try and pull myself together to perform.

There was a crazy article recently in The Onion, the satirical newspaper that always manages to strike a nerve. This time it was about improv, titled "Everyone in Improv Troupe Balding." The scary thing is... the photo sort of resembled certain RBIT members (I had to check the back of my head to make sure there weren't any new developments!). Anyway, rather amusing... commentary on struggling, aging actors, with one more thing to worry about. I'm sure Morrissey would have a chuckle...

No comments:

Post a Comment