Friday, September 21, 2012

I Get By With a Little Help From My Superfriends

It's been kind of an exhausting week, but seeing this image today that will be part of our upcoming exhibition on the art of Alex Ross filled my heart with reformed comic book junkie glee! Oh, and it looks like Comic Book Resources got the word out about our special Alex Ross painting of Norman Rockwell that will be sold at and promoting the exhibition--I think it turned out pretty cool.

Nice beaver... This guy "used" to be the
hottest thing going in Lee.
Photo ©Jeremy Clowe. All rights reserved.
I could go for just curling up with a comic book right now, but I'm off to another improv show at the Spectrum Playhouse, in my old stomping grounds of Lee. The town is starting to get pretty hip... the theater had a jazz festival last week, and this weekend they are holding Lee Idol (yeah, now you do this!). Anyway, looking forward to the show and a little comedy workout.

P.S.: Speaking of comic books, this is brilliant. Things that you say... is it life or just a cosplay?



No comments:

Post a Comment