Sunday, September 23, 2012

The Race

I spent a good part of today getting caught up on politics with Meet The Press and 60 Minutes. The latter had interviews with both President Obama and Mitt Romney, which were interesting. I think I got more facts from Meet The Press though (as always). The first debates start next week, and I'm looking forward to seeing how the two square off against each other... although I'm pretty confident I know who will make (or continue to make) a better leader.

I got back to the gym today--a two hour session, so I'm a little tired at this point in the evening to write about anything with much substance. I was going to try sharing some of my thoughts about this presidential election, but it's something I want to take some time to think about and present in a thoughtful manner.

As for creativity, I spent the rest of the day revisiting a radio program I have been working on. Trying to leap a hurdle with that one to finally get it done... as always, there's a lot to do right now... only so many hours to do it.

Campaign 2012: Obama vs. Romney, "60 Minutes," September 23, 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment