Friday, February 24, 2012

Beserkshires

What a week.

At least my co-worker Debbie made my day by giving me some .mov files her boyfriend had filmed on his iPod of our January 20th improv show-- so great to learn that some of that show (my triumphant return to RBIT) was documented!

Here, my friend/fellow improv mate Frank La Frazia and I play "Musical Nightmare." I don't know why they call it that, because I was in "seventh heaven" playing this game, where we suddenly had to burst into song in the middle of a scene whenever our buddy Neil Von Flatern started playing guitar. Before we started, we asked the audience to suggest a relationship-- they came up with firemen. I decided to play a newbie fireman who was just learning the ropes... er, hose (sort of like the feeling of doing improv again). We had the audience clapping and singing... it felt great! Like a real gospel revival (well, it was a former church). So, here's my post of the day.... next RBIT show will be Friday, March 16 at the Spectrum Playhouse in Lee, MA (just past the firehouse).

No comments:

Post a Comment