Friday, February 17, 2012

Dancing Machine

In just a couple hours we'll be doing the improv thing again at the Spectrum Playhouse in Lee, MA (show starts at 7:30 p.m.). Apparently the show is being presented as part of the week-long Cabin Fever Festival-- who knew? 


Speaking of shaking off those winter blues, I think I have been "officially" chosen as RBIT's resident dance artist. Fine by me... any chance I can get to get my dance on. There should be quite a bit of fancy footwork this weekend, as Sarah and I also plan on attending the Annual Dance Flurry Festival in Saratoga, New York. All genres of performance and participatory dance will be presented, and should give us a chance to work on some proper moves for the wedding... maybe a little capoeira?


To get ready, here's a vid passed on by the great Fitz & The Tantrums this week:





Dance = L.O.V. for you and me!

No comments:

Post a Comment