Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Look Before You Leap!

Happy Leap Year Day! Would have been a good day for a RBIT performance...





This is one of my favorite scenes from the 1999 movie Magnolia, a rather surreal moment where frogs literally rain from the skies. 


Listening to the radio this morning, I learned that Leap Year is a time when many women turn the tables and propose to men (hey... it might have happened, had I dragged my feet any longer!). Also, those born on this date are believed to have unusual gifts... and exactly how old are those babies? 


An odd day. Should be great. Today we have a photo crew at the Museum setting up a Christmas tree and train set, and there's no snow on the ground... in late February! This should be interesting. I didn't check the weather forecast... chance of frogs?



No comments:

Post a Comment