Monday, July 30, 2012

wonder wall

Feeling kind of exhausted today... I think the late nights this past weekend have finally caught up with me. 


Although I feel guilty about not getting to the gym this evening, my legs feel pretty good from all the dancing. Here's another karaoke moment: another go at Stevie Wonder's "Superstition" (the night before I did "Signed, Sealed, Delivered," but don't have that on video):




Not quite as successful as the Oingo Boingo song, but I do see some progress in terms of performing (here's a go at the same song back in February). This clip also reminds me that I did indeed do a split that evening! Once I strengthen my singing, I should be all set... but will have to pace it with the dancing! How does Britney Spears do it?... Eh, don't answer that.

No comments:

Post a Comment