Saturday, April 21, 2012

JC goes HD

Image courtesy Sony. All rights reserved.
http://pro.sony.com
I have been testing out another new HD video camera over the last couple days: the Sony NXCAM, model HXR-NX5U (yeah, I'm a Sony guy!). The model came courtesy of CTSB, a Berkshire County-based TV station I have been helping out for several years... this time they returned the favor. This hand-held AVCHD (Advanced Video Coding High Definition) camera has a beautiful picture, and is set up similar to other Sony cameras, so it was easy to get up to speed. I used it for a music concert I was hired to shoot this evening, and set it up to capture our improv performance on Friday. Both went performances and filming went well, but I'm exhausted... it has been a busy couple of days. So HD has arrived... testing this and the Canon DSLR camera from class... decisions, decisions...

No comments:

Post a Comment