Sunday, December 30, 2012

Feels Like Home

Ha ha... I have been acting goofy, and keep saying this subject line to Sarah during the holidays, but for this post it is absolutely appropriate! Tonight we entertained for the first time in our new home. Sarah's parents stopped over for a cup of tea, as well as a chance to look at our Christmas tree and what we have done with the place.

It's funny what a scheduled visit can do... I have been on a tear these past few days unpacking, cleaning, and straightening up our place to get ready (think my own Mom would be proud). I have to say, I'm quite pleased with the results. I think the artistic side in me has always liked to decorate, and definitely get organized... no matter how challenging or time-consuming, and believe me... it was. The place feels great, and I'm looking forward to a successful and creative year ahead.




Photos ©Jeremy Clowe. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment