Friday, December 28, 2012

New Year, New Laughs

One of the very positive things about this past year has been my return to performing with The Royal Berkshire Improv Troupe. In addition to offering me a rather flexible opportunity (time and physicality) to further hone my performing skills, it also has reconnected me with some of my dearest friends−old and new!

I'm happy to announce that I will be continuing with the group in the new year, and we already have several promising gigs booked for the next two months. Do stop by and see us if you're in the Berkshires and looking for a laugh (where else would you go, right?). Here are the dates planned so far:

RBIT... we even do weddings! Photo by John Whipple. All rights reserved.

The Spectrum Playhouse, Lee, MA
Friday, January 18, 2013, 7:30 – 8:30 p.m.

UNICO Dinner: NAMI Fundraiser, Featuring RBIT
ITAM, Pittsfield, MA
Thursday, February 7, 2013, 6 - 8 p.m.

The Spectrum Playhouse, Lee, MA
Friday, February 15, 2013, 7:30 – 8:30 p.m.

10 X 10 Festival
The Garage at the Colonial Theatre, 111 South Street, Pittsfield, MA
Sunday, February 24, 2013, 3 – 4:30 p.m.


Making our partners look good... since 2001.

No comments:

Post a Comment