Friday, November 9, 2012

Calling All Heroes...

Some of the artist's reference masks on
display in the Heroes & Villains exhibition.
Photo by Jeremy Clowe for Norman Rockwell
Museum. All rights reserved.
Whew... managed to complete a first version of my Alex Ross exhibition video in time for the opening. There's several things I still want to enhance, but all the elements are there and I think it tells a decent, cohesive story.

I just got back from dinner with the artist himself and curators, and all is good... it's a nice installation, and we have some decent press happening. It should be an interesting opening weekend...

And it doesn't end for me with the opening tomorrow... on Sunday I will be representing the Museum and the exhibition at the Albany Comic Con... talk about perfect timing.

No comments:

Post a Comment