Monday, November 12, 2012

Heroes, Villains, Countrymen...

I had an interesting day yesterday working the Albany Comic Con. I was there to represent Norman Rockwell Museum and its newest exhibition, Heroes & Villains: The Comic Book Art of Alex Ross, setting up a booth to provide information and product related to the show. I was a little bleary-eyed at first (coming off of a late night for the Ross opening), but I was soon revived by the spirit and interest from comic book, science fiction, and fantasy fans in attendance.

I had been to this convention once before a few years back, and it was cool to see how much it has grown... comic book artists, collectors, vendors, gamers, and most fun of all... cosplayers! Here are a few photos:









All photos ©Jeremy Clowe. All rights reserved.


Related Links: 


No comments:

Post a Comment