Sunday, November 11, 2012

The Caped Crusade!

We can be heroes! Sarah (Supergirl), me and artist Alex Ross at the
Heroes & Villains exhibition opening. ©Jeremy Clowe. All rights reserved.
We had a great time at the Heroes & Villains exhibition opening last night at Norman Rockwell Museum. I think the head count was over 400 people... the largest attendance I have seen since I have been working at the Museum! Fans of artist Alex Ross' work came from as far away as California to see the exhibition... it was a good vibe. 

One of the best parts was being able to basically run around in pajamas the entire evening. Yup... I donned my webshooters and grabbed my Supergirl to step out cosplay-style. There were some other great caped crusaders on hand, and I'll post more photos soon. Best of all, I loved seeing the reactions of kids to my costume... felt like it had all come full-circle from my own days of being in awe of Spidey and his super stories.

Getting ready to represent the Museum at the Albany Comic Con this afternoon. I have plenty of Rockwell and Ross product... if you're in the area, stop by and say hello and learn more about the exhibition.


No comments:

Post a Comment