Monday, November 26, 2012

Some Assembly Required

Alex Ross, First Avengers, 2010
Courtesy of the artist.
AVENGERS ™ & © 2012. Marvel and Subs.
I had the day off today, yet I spent it working from home... off the clock... trying to add an extra polish to the video that I have produced for the exhibition Heroes & Villains: The Comic Book Art of Alex Ross. It takes time and focus to do these things properly... something that is usually challenging in my role as press/media manager. Even though I wanted to avoid "killing myself" in order to complete the video in time for the opening, I care about my work... so it was worth revisiting. To be honest, I'm not sure I'm completely done with it yet... I might look at adding some background music to further move the piece along. Anyway, I am happy with the way I have approached the project...  I haven't let it interfere with and take over the rest of my life, which is something I have had a habit of doing in the past. I care about my work, but there are only so many hours in the day... hopefully someday it won't be an issue.

No comments:

Post a Comment