Monday, August 27, 2012

Girl Power!

Yes, these are Sarah's. Note the waterfall emblem
that she and her troop chose back in the day...
how prophetic! Photo ©Jeremy Clowe.
All rights reserved.
Spent part of the day getting ready for a live radio interview I'm taking part in on WAMC, the Albany, New York NPR affiliate, on Tuesday morning, August 28. I will be joining two local representatives from the Girls Scouts of The United States of America, in a discussion about Norman Rockwell Museum's Girl Scouts Festival to be held on September 22, celebrating the organization's 100-year anniversary. My wife was a long-time scout, so I better know my stuff!!! 

It should be fun to be on the radio again, but I'll be sure to heed that old scout motto: "be prepared."

Interview will air on the program The Roundtable, starting at 11:10 a.m. ET. You can listen live at: www.wamc.org

No comments:

Post a Comment