Saturday, August 18, 2012

Royal Beserkshires

Last night's show with the Royal Berkshire Improv Troupe went well−it was my first post-wedding, a fact that was duly noted in the opening introduction (I think Sarah was the only audience member to get kissed by a member of the Troupe last night... well, make that all members!). We tried out a couple new games, got to know a new troupe member, and played to an enthusiastic crowd−I think we would be even tighter with more regular rehearsals. It is nice what the Student Educational Development Fund is doing for my old town of Lee, and I am happy to be contributing as one of the regular performers of the Berkshire Visual and Performing Arts Center



Speaking of performing arts in the Berkshires, we're heading back to the Berks tonight to catch a hip-hop dance company called Compagnie Käfig perform at Jacob's Pillow. This looks promising:


Jacob's Pillow is the reason I ended up in the Berkshires... long story (good and bad), but it's worked out... found my dancing partner!

Photos by Sarah Clowe for Royal Berkshire Improv Troupe. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment