Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Live Effect!

Here it is... a live clip of me and my wife Sarah dancing to "Strange Effect" onstage with Diego Garcia! We chose his recording of the Kinks' classic as the first dance for our wedding, and were honored when he invited us onstage to dance to it during his August 5, 2012 concert at Schenectady's Music Haven!



A beautiful night... even if he couldn't quite get my last name right! I toned down the "hamming" from our wedding dance, because I didn't want to take away from his performance.  Very talented group of musicians... they followed this with an equally lovely cover of Neil Young's "Harvest Moon." I highly recommend checking them out when they hit your town.

Related Link:

www.facebook.com/diegogarciamusic

And thanks to the staff at Schenectady's Central Park... what a lovely day in the pavilion jamming our wedding tunes, the peace march, and for putting on this concert.

No comments:

Post a Comment