Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Laughing Matter

Oh dear. I opened up Facebook last night to find that I have become this summer's poster boy for the Spectrum Playhouse in Lee, Massachusetts. Here is a banner they are using on their page to promote the Royal Berkshire Improv Troupe's monthly shows... yikes...! Where is my stylist when I need her? 


If I didn't know better, I might think this was an ad promoting spoken word poetry (speaking of which...). I guess I should just be flattered that they thought enough of my comedic stylings to feature me on the main page--it's true, I have enjoyed my return to improv world. 


RBIT's summer shows at the Spectrum will take place this Friday, June 15; July 20; and August 17; at 7:30 p.m. Tickets are $12 at the door, and can be reserved by contacting the theater at 413.394.5023, ext. 12. The troupe will also be performing at the very cool Freight Yard Pub and Restaurant up in North Adams on Fridays, July 13, and August 10. Grab a bite, drink, and be merry with my fellow makers of mischief. I know I won't make the July gigs, but I might stick around for this Friday's show... I can't let my fans down, can I?


Related Links:


www.berkshireimprov.com


Third Saturday Comedy Improv Nights with RBIT, Berkshire Visual & Performing Arts Center

No comments:

Post a Comment