Thursday, May 24, 2012

One Step Closer

We've got our rings! Nicely engraved. Northeastern did a good job... we've been happy with the experience all the way around.

Now it's up to the ring bearer! Sarah's mother posted a really cute photo today on Facebook of my soon-to-be nephew learning some of the ropes of a wedding ceremony... of course it was a toy cake being served to a couple of stuffed animals (apparently I was the hound-dog... appropriate considering my background as an Elvis impersonator). I'm sure he will be great. It's still a little startling to hear a kid yell "Uncle Jeremy!..." but actually, it's pretty cool... he even loves Spider-Man. 

Tonight we continued with our pre-marriage counseling. This time we looked at the area of finances... it was probably one of the more sober conversations, and there is a bit to consider... but I have had enough practice at this by now that I think we'll be alright (in fact, I just paid off one of two credit cards today).

Other great news: one of my good friends, who I met in a local film organization, just had twin boys! Earlier than expected, but they seem to be doing well. Unfortunately, they won't be able to make it to the wedding, as they live in California... I think a trip out west is in order soon.

One more day of work until Memorial Day weekend! It's the official start to summer, meaning that the fun is just about to begin...

5.24.12. Smart photo taken with Smartphone. ©Jeremy Clowe. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment